Just a note, some bibles will say charity instead of love. They both require an act of giving that comes from the heart.
1. Do I know the origin of love? (1 John 4:8)
2. Do I know how much I am loved by God and Jesus? (Romans 8:38,39, John 3:16)
3. Do I know the qualities of love? (1 Corinthians 13:4-7)
4. When someone upsets me am I quick with my tongue or do I follow Jesus example? (1 Petter 2:23)
5. Am I happy when something good happens for someone or do I get jealous? (James 3:13-16)
6. Do I try to make myself look greater or make others feel like they are less? (James 4:13-16)
7. Do I think more of myself then I should? (Matthew 18:4)
8. Do I behave properly? (Hebrews 13:4)
9. Do I always put my own interest first or do I try to help others? (Luke 14:12-14)
10. Do I get provoked easy or do I try to keep peace? (Proverbs 12:18)
11. Do I hold a grudge or am I forgiving? (Romans 12:17-21)
12. Am I happy with unrighteousness or do I find joy in bible truths? (Isaiah 5:20-23)
13. When someone errors do I try to help them or do I tell everyone about it? (Proverbs 11:12,13)
14. Do I believe the truths in the Bible? (2 Timothy 3:16)
15. Do I trust God or do I follow my heart? (Jeremiah 17:9, Proverbs 28:26)
Look the scriptures up, apply what you have learned and you will know God better and in knowing him you will know love and be able to identify it in others.
If you need to know more about something go to http://www.jw.org . They have a wonderful online library that you can search.