Posting inappropriate things.
I cannot believe some of the things people post on Facebook and on Blogs. They are vulgar and inappropriate. The worst part of it is that most of the people that post this stuff are friends with their children and grand children so that means it is appearing on their children, friends and families time line. Why would people want their family to be subjected to such things. I know we are in the last days. Read (2 Timothy 3:1-8) . Jesus has been appointed king and judge. If he was standing in front of you would you do the things you are doing? Well he is because he is watching us all because God has made him judge and the day is near. (2 Timothy 4:1) . You are either a part of the problem or a part of the solution. God will get rid of those who are part of the problem. (2 Peter 3:1-4)
People need to think about what they are posting and saying on the internet. When they post inappropriate things it becomes viral especially with Facebook. When something you have posted has been liked or commented on, then all the people in their friends list can see the post if any of them comment on it then all their friends can see the post and it can go on and on. So when you post something inappropriate then thousands of children are being subjected to that. Most people friend their family including their nieces, nephews, grand children etc. If your children in your family are on Facebook I can guarantee they are probably being subjected to inappropriate things by people who are wondering why the morals of our children are decaying and yet are contributing to it by setting a bad example.
This Is A List Of Things That I Have Seen Cause Power Supplies To Fail.
1. Make sure you change your surge protector at least once a year, it should be at least 850 joules. The higher the number the better.
2. Make sure the ground is good in the outlet you are using.
3 Make sure the motherboard does not have a screw or other metal items jammed beneath it. Also make sure it is correctly lined up with the mounting holes.
4. Make sure a pet is not urinating into back of computer. This may sound ridiculous but I once had problems with someone going through a lot of power supplies. The power supplies always had a peculiar smell, it smelled familiar though. I visited the person to check the ground and to make sure they bought a new surge protector.
I noticed that they had cats. When I ask to see their computer it was on the floor and I seen a cat coming from behind the computer. I figured out that the cat was spraying the computer and it was getting into the power supply. I had them set the computer up off the floor and they did not have any problems after that.
5. I had a problem with another person spraying air freshener. They kept going through power supplies and when I would take it out of the computer it would smell like perfume. I decided to take the computer to their house myself. I hooked it up and just when I powered it up the person started spraying air freshener and you could see the fan of the power supply sucking the air freshener in. I suggested that they not spray it when the computer was on and they haven’t had a problem since.
6. I had one more problem that took me a while to figure out. I had a computer that kept frying power supplies they were over heating. I didn’t think it could be dust because the person was a very good housekeeper. I eventually learned the person lived on a dirt road and they had the computer sitting in front of a window. They opened the window often so when the dust from the road got stirred up the computers power supply fan would suck the dirt in. The solution to that one was to have them get their computer cleaned out more often then usual.
7. One I almost forgot, I had computers that would work when I had them but would not turn on as soon as the person got them home. I went to see for myself and it turned out that their power cord was bad.